Last Updated: December 30, 2019
- We collect personal information from users of our Services that identifies you as an individual when it is voluntarily provided by you, such as your name and email address.
- We automatically collect browsing information and other information from users of our Services that does not identify you as an individual, but may identify your device, such as information about your browsing activities and information about the devices you use to access the Services.
- This information is collected to provide, manage, analyze and improve the features and functions available on or through the Services, for marketing purposes and for our internal business purposes.
- California residents have the right to request access to or the deletion of their personal information as set forth in the ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION section below.
- Information about our data collection during the prior 12 months is further described below.
Categories of Personal Information:
- Contact information and other information about you, your household and your pet(including your name, email address, physical address, shipping address, telephone number)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (including cookies and mobile device IDs, and related browsing information)
- Commercial information (including products purchased, products you are considering purchasing that are placed in your virtual shopping cart, information about products that you have returned, and product reviews)
- Location information
Sources of Personal Information:
- Collected from you directly through the Services, from our service providers and our marketing partners and social media services.
- Collected from you directly when you use our Services, open our emails or interact with our digital content or ads on other websites, from our service providers, ad tech vendors and marketing agencies.
- Collected from you directly and from our service providers and third party websites.
- General location collected from you directly and from your IP address when you access the Sites
Business Purposes for such Personal Information:
- We use such information to remember your preferences on the Site, tailor and deliver online advertising, improve our products and services, measure the effectiveness of our advertising emails, conduct business research and analytics, for security purpose, and as otherwise described in “HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION” below.
- We use such information to process and fulfill your orders, send you offers, provide customer service, improve our products and services and as otherwise described in HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION below
- We use such information to, send you relevant offers and advertisements and as otherwise described in HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION below
Categories of Third Parties which whom information is shared:
- We share such information with our service providers, with third parties such as social media platforms and as otherwise described in “WHAT INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE” below.
- We share such information with our service providers, marketing partners and as otherwise described in “WHAT INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE” below.
- We share such information with our service providers and as otherwise described in HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION below.
- We share such information with our service providers, marketing partners, and as otherwise described in HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION below.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you give us. We collect and maintain information that you may provide to us through use of our Services, including your name, shipping address, billing address, credit card information, telephone number(s), email address(es) and purchase/return/exchange data. For example, when you set up your account and/or make online purchases, you will be asked to provide information necessary to facilitate the transaction such as contact and payment information; when you enter our contests, sweepstakes or other promotions, you may be asked for information necessary to fulfill the promotion; when you post comments or other content in publicly available forums on our Services (e.g., Product reviews, Q&A forum), anything you post will be available to us as well as visitors to our Services; when you post information about us on third party social media platforms (each, a “Social Media Service”), we may collect such information through an integration with the Social Media Service provider; when you contact our customer service representatives, we collect additional information you choose to provide our representatives.
Information automatically collected. We use technology to automatically collect other information about you when you visit our Services or view our advertisements. See Cookies and Interest Based Advertising, below. This information helps our online Services work correctly and supports our customer marketing and analytics efforts. This information includes, and is not limited to, device type, browser information, operating system information, device IP, device information, IP address, mobile device identifier, software version, phone model, phone operating system, carrier information, geo-location, the date, time, length of stay, referring website and specific pages accessed and other actions you take on our online Service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use, process and disclose your information we collect for our business purposes, including:
Fulfilling Orders and responding to your questions and requests. We use your information to provide you with transactional assistance such as fulfilling your order and ensuring proper delivery of your products, as well as administering promotions such as sweepstakes and contests and responding to reviews, comments or other feedback you provide.
Improving our products and services. We may use your information to make improvements to our Sitesand services, including to personalize our service offerings to meet your needs, for back-up purposes and also to detect and prevent fraud.
Reviewing Site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to customize your experience with us. We may collect information about your activities on and interactions with various devices and link that information. Through such cross-device linking, we can provide you with a consistent experience across the devices you use. We may also combine information we get from you with information about you we have received from third parties or publicly available sources to assess trends and interests.
Improving marketing communications. We may send you communications about promotions or offers via regular mail, email or other electronic channels, including ads on Social Media Services. We may use information, including information collected across different online services and collected from the various devices you may use, to deliver marketing communications based on your interests.
Promote our products or services.. If you complete a product review or other feedback or provide any image of your pet(s), we may use your submission for commercial purposes to promote our products.
Other uses We also may use your information with your consent, and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
WHAT INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE
Snoozer Pet Products shares your information with third parties in order to conduct our business; when legally required; or with your consent; including:
What and where we store:
- If you are an affiliate, we store a cookie with your affiliate ID and map it to the user accessing our site with your link.
- If you are a visitor accessing our site with the affiliate link, we store your IP address. And if you place an order, then your order details are stored along with your IP address.
Export/Delete personal data
Exporting personal data is available for both – affiliate and visitor.
Export/delete of personal data will be processed only after receiving confirmation about it.
For deleting cookie data, a visitor can simply delete cookies from their browser.
Service Providers. We may disclose the information collected about you to our third-party contractors and partners relating to their performing services or other activities in support of our Services and/or our businesses, or their completing or confirming on our behalf a transaction or series of transactions that you conduct with us. Examples include third parties which may fulfill orders, deliver packages, send postal mail and/or e-mail, analyze data, provide marketing research and assistance, process credit card payments and provide customer service. These contractors and partners are restricted from using information that identifies you (excluding any information that is aggregated or otherwise reasonably de-identified) in any way other than to provide services for us.
Other Third Parties. We may disclose the information collected about you to other third parties in connection with our marketing efforts to promote our Services.
INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
The Services are not directed at children and we have no intention of collecting information from young people. If we become aware that information from a child under 13 has been collected without the consent of such child’s parent or guardian, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information. We do not sell the personal information of minors under 16 without proper authorization as required by applicable law.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
As a convenience to our visitors, our Services may contain links to several websites that we believe offer useful information. The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to those websites. We suggest contacting those websites directly for information on their privacy policies. Snoozer Pet Products is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties, regardless of whether they are linked or otherwise connected to our Services.
COOKIES AND INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING
- To authenticate your account and store your password if you are a registered account holder;
- To monitor performance of our Services;
- To learn more about the way you interact with our content;
- To personalize your experience on our Sites and Social Media Services;
- To optimize and tailor our Sites;
- To make product recommendations and provide you with advertising content on our Services and elsewhere in which we think you will be interested;
- To measure the effectiveness of personalized ads;
- To pursue analytics and research to help us improve our Services and product offerings;
- To better understand our Site visitors and their respective interests, including by learning about your online activities across devices.
Third party advertising management partners may help us display tailored content to our customers’ interests and serve interest-based advertising on our behalf. We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may collect information through cookies about your browsing activity on our website to display interest based ads. Also, some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as demographic information) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
ADVERTISING PREFERENCES AND OPT-OUT
Email marketing opt-out: If you wish to opt-out of any marketing email communications you may contact our customer service representatives at the phone number or email address below, under Questions. You also may follow opt-out unsubscribe instructions included in our promotional e-mail. Please note that removal of user information from our database or “opting-out” will not stop marketing or advertising content that is generated for distribution or is otherwise queued for transmission to you prior to the time when we can implement your request. Following receipt of a request from you, we will take reasonable steps to delete your information. If you opt-out of marketing communications, you will continue to receive transactional communications, such as e-mail or text notifications about your order status, and other administrative information. Your information will remain in our database, but will be marked as inactive so you do not receive marketing materials from us.
Interest-based advertising opt-out: You may opt-out of our targeted advertising and the targeted advertising of certain providers by visiting the DAA consumer opt-out page at https://www.aboutads.info/choices. Also, you can generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) by visiting the NAI consumer opt-out page at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/. Opting out will not mean that you will no longer receive our ads, rather, it just means that those ads will not be targeted to you based upon data collected from you on our online Services.
Facebook opt-out: Facebook may provide you with the ability to opt-out of certain advertising practices. See https://www.facebook.com/help/1075880512458213/?helpref=hc_fnav. However, we are unable to control Facebook’s practices or disclosures. To opt-out of data collection by other Social Media Services, you should review that provider’s privacy practices.
Mobile location settings: If you access our Services through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
Do-Not-Track: Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our online Services do not support “do not track” preferences that may be available in your browser and are not capable of satisfying the preference you set.
We implement reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the information we collect. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
We may retain your data for as long as we believe there is a business, legal or security reason for doing so, even if you are no longer an active customer.
HOW TO UPDATE INFORMATION
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
We provide you with choices regarding the personal information we collected of you:
- Delete: For California residents, if you would like to request that we delete your personal information, please click on the following link and provide the requested information: Form to delete my personal information.
- Categories & Information: – For California residents, if you would like to request a report that details the categories of personal information collected about you, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the purpose for collecting and selling the personal information, the categories of third parties which whom we share the personal information and the specific pieces of personal information collected about you over the past 12 months, please click on the following link and provide the requested information: Form to receive access report
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information: We do not sell your personal information in the traditional sense. We share your information with our marketing partners to highlight our great products and Services and sometimes to actually send you fewer marketing communications. California has defined this as a “sale”. For California residents, if you would like to request that we not sell your personal information to a third party, then you may opt out of such disclosures by clicking on the following link and providing the requested information: Form to stop sale of personal information.
- Emails If you prefer not to receive marketing information from this Service, follow the instructions above.
- Cookies You may delete or block cookies and other technologies by following the instructions above.
We have various procedures to verify that you are authorized to make the requests above, such as identifying past purchases on the Site. You can designate an authorized agent to make these requests by informing us, though we will need to verify the authority of such agent pursuant to our reasonable procedures.
We may deny certain requests, or fulfill a request only in part, based on our legal rights and obligations. For example, we may retain personal information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests. We do not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights above, though we are not able to provide some services to you without such information.
For Authorized Agents making a request on a consumer’s behalf, download a verification form here to complete and submit with the above request. An Authorized Agent’s request will be denied without this form properly submitted.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
561 Bessie Rd, Piedmont, SC, 29673, United States